This week, Ryan (Aaron was off with his in-laws) welcomed 3 of Charlotte’s favorite beer reps: Ben Berazny, sales manager at Triple C, Cam Heiliger Charlotte sales rep for CANarchy (Oskar Blues), and Mike Eidy sales manager at Wooden Robot. They talked beer and the business for a rather long time.
Here is the run-down of the show:
- Brewdog looks to recruit more beer fans via latest on-trade acquisition
- Mikkeller’s new brewery at Citi Field makes a great first impression
- All hail The Hemperor: New Belgium Brewery launches hemp beer
- Beer modernization inches ever closer
Beer rep roundtable
- What has changed in craft beer in Charlotte and in the craft beer world in general?
- Has the business and the people in it become more professional or less professional during your time?
- What are the biggest challenges you see for your breweries and for craft beer as the future begins to unfold?
- Sierra Nevada Otra Vez with agave and lime
- Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose
- Westbrook Gose
- Resident Culture (Casita Cerveceria collab) Breathe Pilsner
Spaghetti squash and roasted Brussel sprouts.
Between The Pints would again like to thank Ben, Cam, and Mike for joining us this week. We would also like to thank Hygge Coworking West for the use of the podcast studio. Finally, thank you to Ryan Little for the use of his song kick.push as our opening and closing music. Join us next week when will be joined by Andy Maben, Brewmaster and co-owner of New Sarum Brewing out of Salisbury, NC.