Aaron and Ryan welcome in Travis Tolson from Amor Artis Brewing out of Fort Mill, SC. The show gets off to a rough start. Aaron and Ryan both had long weeks at their day jobs, but despite not being professionals make a great recovery for a really good conversation with Travis. Enjoy.
Brew News (1:00)
- The Green Flash saga comes to an end
- Sonoma Ciders closes
- Allagash Brewing starts canning Hoppy Table Beer
- Louisiana proposal to lower drinking age dies
- NBWA Beer Purchasers Index check-in
- Devil’s Backbone opens a distillery
- Dilly Dilly at the Masters
Interview with Travis Tolson of Amor Artis Brewing (17:20). This turns out to be one of our favorite interviews so far. Travis has such a deep love of brewing and the community he lives in that it comes through everything he says and does, especially the beer. Some of the things mentioned in the interview including links, especially to all the places Travis mentioned in Fort Mill, SC:
- Kodiak Island Brewery
- Dry River Brewing
- Puckerbutt Pepper Company
- Newgrass Brewing
- Local Dish
- Southern Sugar
- What is a coolship?
- Birds Fly South Brewing
- Cruisin down tha street in my 64
Beer Recommendations (48:22)
Between The Pints would again like to thank Andy for joining us this week. We would also like to thank Hygge Coworking West for the use of the podcast studio. Finally, thank you to Ryan Little for the use of his song kick.push as our opening and closing music.