Welcome back to the guys as they make a dramatic return to recording giving you, the listener, the opportunity to listen to them wax poetically about the failings of British cuisine, a trade war between Canadian provinces, and distributors being fined for doing the bidding of their macro beer corporate masters. Also, the badly try to hint at some of the things they have for next year’s podcasts. Recommendations include Final Table, The Ballad of Buster Scruggs, The Marvelous Ms. Maisel, and even a little beer.
This week’s articles:
- Middle classes risk health for super-strength craft beers
- TTB Accepts $1.5 Million Offer in Compromise for Trade Practice Violations
- Marquette Brewing Cooperative unveils official name, future plans
- LGBT-owned Denizens Brewery challenges straight bro beer culture
- Trillium increases retail wages – https://www.brewbound.com/news/trillium-increases-hourly-wages-for-retail-workers
- Wholesalers getting hit with P2P fines and Constellation keeps winning – https://www.brewbound.com/news/last-call-craft-beer-guild-appeals-2-6-million-pay-to-play-fine-4000-brewers-have-adopted-the-ba-indie-seal
- Alberta sues Ontario over provincial protectionism – https://www.craftbrewingbusiness.com/featured/trade-challenge-alberta-government-dumps-craft-brewer-grant-program-focuses-on-canadian-provincial-protectionism-instead/
See you next week. Slainte!